Sunday, January 31, 2016

Getting offers to credit.

For the last couple weeks I have been taking part in some of the competitions on InstaGC. These are 4 hours and daily offer completion competitions, 1$ bonus for the 4 hour one, and 10$ bonus for the daily, and let me tell u the pizza from Papa Johns and Dominos every couple of days definitely helps. Here is a list of a few of the offer I have completed, Easily and Frequently.

1) On the main InstaGC wall there is one or two different sign ups for a free phone or something from the government. Great thing about these is u can sign up ( I just say I get food support) and boom 1-2$ each, U have to send in documents to prove if u want free phone, I do not, I just accept the credit and move on :D

 2) Daily break - these are amazing, usually 15-30 cents each and every time u can just use a new e-mail. I use one e-mail and do 2-4 diffrent ones, Tyson, Viva, Bayer. Then I simply clear my cookies, use a new e-mail and do them all again.

3) If you see the Travel Alaska banners, which are all over, they also credit almost every time!

 4) Coupons.com I have downloaded the printer, in which u don't need to use your phone number! Everyday, there is 2-4 offers, where u can print coupons! I don't have a printer, I just clip and print, after a few second BOOM Credit.

 5)If you use google Chrome, which I do, there is a add-on Which is called, piggy, I have don this offer so many times on every wall its on, it sipmply adds a button to chrome and u get credit. I immediately remove after, and the next time I come across it, I Add it to chrome again and Bang, credits! I will keep this blog updated with new offers that credit easily and often. Expect more updates everyday or every other day. I will be posting current InstaGC codes as well as swag bucks codes very shortly! Follow my blog to get an extra edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment